In the business of higher education, the secure, flexible, capture and control of information is essential to financial success and competitive relevance. Thoughtfully implemented, information management can singlehandedly lower costs, manage risk, stimulate remote and onsite learning and project a knowledgeable, forward-looking, image to faculty, students, staff and the community at large.
Universities, Community Colleges & Medical Teaching Facilities
GRM offers a comprehensive suite of services that cost-effectively leverages information (paper or electronic) throughout the entire educational lifecycle while providing:
- Secure and easy access, archiving and management of information anywhere, including student records, scholarship and grant documents, administration files, teaching contracts, class schedules, alumni records and fund-raising data.
- Improved distribution and collaboration across departments, schools and campuses and among faculty, staff, students, alumni, special populations and external vendors.
- Paper to digital information transitioning that enables the time and cost savings as well as the greater accuracy of workflow automation.
- Records retention and full regulatory compliance with audit support, including HIPAA compliance to ensure the preservation and privacy of student health records.
- Risk Management that secures, limits and, when appropriate, destroys sensitive information to reduce an institution’s potential exposure to fines, negative publicity, theft, fraud and legal liability.
- Disaster Recovery preparedness that securely backs up and quickly restores lost or compromised data.
- Certified Destruction (paper shredding and eWaste destruction) to effectively cut the volume of information, storage costs and information-related risk.
- Admissions and Registrar’s Office cycle deadline support.
Automation, Connectivity & Protection
GRM is able to integrate multiple services into a customized, end-to-end Blended Solution that meets individual and specific institutional needs.
A critical component is the GRM Online Record Center, a Cloud-based, digital repository hub for reliable and flexible information Capture, Management, Workflow Automation and Compliance.
Add GRM’s advanced imaging capabilities and institutions can quickly migrate paper to an electronic environment that promotes silo-free collaboration and enhanced information sharing across departments and networks.
With the Online Record Center institutions can accomplish more with less staff, fewer errors and lower budgets. Physical distance is no longer a barrier to document management as information can be remotely archived, shared and distributed across multiple campus locations, networks and systems. Other advanced features include:
- Workflow automation for the automatic capture, archiving, extraction, routing and processing of data to assist HR, Finance, Admissions, Registrar, Student Affairs and other departments. This streamlines tasks associated with applications, transfers, financial aid, tuition/fees, AP invoicing, contracts, payroll/benefits, new hires, class enrollment, transcripts, diplomas, alumni outreach, special population programs, athletics, special events and fund raising.
- Complete Chain-of-custody Tracking.
- Full Federal/State Regulatory Compliance with extensive audit support/defense tools.
- Authorization Authentication Measures.
- Ongoing Monitoring Against Hacking and Other System Misuse.
Protection against cyber threats extends to the automatic detection, profiling and tracking of every device and user on the infrastructure, with patches and drivers provided to prevent infection from compromised devices.
Data is backed up on remote servers for rapid recovery and to mitigate the possibility of information loss from natural or man-made disasters.