GRM’s private Cloud-based digital repository, the Online Record Center, supports ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and ECM (Enterprise Content Management) functionality to cost-effectively coordinate company resources and activities and optimize manufacturing/distribution business processes.
Reduce Manufacturing & Distribution Costs, and Keep Your Business Growing
Quickly deployed in as little as 30 days and compatible with popular software programs (such as Microsoft Office), the system can fulfill a standalone role, or provide a central repository connection that integrates disparate in-place systems.
The system facilitates electronic inventory management, tracking and workflow automation, allowing you to:
- Save time and money by optimizing your supply chain every step of the way
- Make faster, more informed decisions regarding sales, planning, operations and distribution cycles.
- Reach new heights of productivity via the most flexible eForms design/utilization tool available
- Achieve greater information accuracy and accountability through continuous chain-of-custody monitoring
- Streamline scheduling, inventory fulfillment and logistics
- Customize indexing with up to 45 database and cataloging description fields
- Boost wholesale and retail partner performance
- Transcend the challenges of market volatility and limited resources
- Meet cost, energy, asset and material targets
- Take advantage of early payment discounts while reducing invoice processing expenses by 50% or more
Better Controls to Reach Your Goals
Through speed and flexible scalability, GRM helps you improve the production, storage and distribution of information to increase profits.
As our turnkey platform for manufacturing/distribution, the Online Record Center provides secure, end-to-end transparency, intelligent capture and full compliance.
Key system features include:
- Rapid Return on Investment through a monthly subscription model that requires no upfront fees, maintenance costs, software upgrade purchases or IT investments.
- Inventory Tracking—Our innovative barcode tracking system, PRECISIONplus allows 24/7 inventory monitoring down to the individual piece level. We can also provide visual inventory tracking by attaching digital images that become part of the inventory record.
- FREE remote inventory control software—e Access, our online web portal, lets you manage and access offsite inventory documents as well as digitally stored records and data. Pace orders, pay bills, generate reports and much more, all from the convenience of any web-enabled computer.
- Seamless Integration—compatible with your existing systems, our digital repository overcomes the isolation of silos and promotes improved interdepartmental collaboration with supply chain providers, distributors and partners.
- Workflow Automation—raises productivity while ensuring exceptional levels of accuracy, efficiency and compliance impossible to attain manually.