At GRM/VisualVault, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable Digital Sales Account Manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
The Digital Sales Account Manager manages and develops existing customer relationships and focuses on VisualVault, GRM’s Enterprise Content Management solution. As the primary point of contact for GRM customers, the Digital Account Manager’s role is to initiate contact with existing customers to build positive relationships, respond to customer questions/concerns and, most importantly, upsell/cross-sell our digital solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service and upsell. Applicants should be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Position follows a hybrid working schedule of remote/onsite in Jersey City NJ.
- Prior experience selling Enterprise Content Management, Document Management or Advanced Data Capture Solutions. Required
- Prior experience with Software Sales and Account Management. Required
Objectives of this Role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs but not being customer service
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate upselling opportunities reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Prior experience selling SaaS software and familiar with enterprise solutions
- A self-starter with a strong hunter mentality – the ability to prospect and upsell within GRM clients
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce
- Professional certification (e.g. from the Strategic Account Management Association)
GRM offers excellent compensation and benefits, including comprehensive health coverage for medical, dental, and vision care for family/dependents, as well as employee life, optional long-term disability, matching 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
Please send an email to Mark Spitz, Senior Director of Digital Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org using a subject of “Re: Digital Sales Account Manager Position – NJ” with your resume attached in PDF format. Please include a brief introduction and overview and answer the following questions:
- Do you have experience selling Enterprise Content Management, Document Management or Advanced Data Capture Solutions?
- Do you have experience with Software Sales and Account Management?
- How many years of work experience do you have as a Digital Account Manager?
- How many years of work experience do you have upselling/cross selling Enterprise Content and Document Management solutions within an existing customer base?
- Are you fully comfortable driving the sales process from inception through completion?
- From 1 (lowest) – 10 (highest), what is your comfort level of conducting Enterprise Content and Document Management software demonstrations?
GRM Information Management is a leading provider of information management systems with over 30 years of experience. GRM’s robust, cloud-based content services platform serves as the centerpiece of the digital solutions that GRM provides its clients. Serving a diverse base of industries such as healthcare, government, legal, finance and human resources, GRM delivers its clients services such as digital conversion, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management and advanced analytics capabilities, as well as a full suite of document storage, scanning, and physical document management services.
GRM maintains offices in 15 major metros across the U.S., including Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey/New York, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. GRM also has facilities in Lima, Peru; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Bogota, Colombia.
GRM does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.