How does the digital mailroom process work?
- Physical Mail is recieved (USPS, overnight, forwarding etc.): We either pick up your delivered mail from your postal address or you have your mail forwarded to us.
- Open, Sort, Prep: We open and sort your mail, then prepare it for scanning by placing a separator sheet between each individual piece of scanned mail.
- Email is Scanned
- Unique PDFs Created: The separator sheet allows our scanning software to create a unique PDF for each individual piece of forwarded mail.
- Upload: We upload the virtual PDF files to VisualVault.
- Access and Distribute: Your authorized user(s) access and distribute the PDFs digitally throughout your organization.