Solutions & Document Scanning Services
Document Management System
The GRM® Information Management system has been built over the course of 35 years of serving some of the largest companies and best known brands across a range of industries. For over three decades, we have been the only document management company with solutions that address every stage of the document lifecycle: offsite document storage, document scanning, mail scanning, cloud backup and recovery, shredding services and a host of digital solutions such as document management software and workflow management software that are delivered via our secure, cloud-based content services platform.
Solutions & Document Scanning Services
Document Storage Solutions & Document Scanning Services
The benefits of storing your documents offsite are many. Beyond the most obvious benefit of freed up space, there is also the enormous benefit of superior organization and subsequently access to what you need when you need it. In addition to GRM executing a rigorous inventorying and barcoding process for every box, which dramatically improves identification and accessibility in most cases, GRM can also make any stored documents available to you digitally, on demand via our in-house scanning operation. With everything viewable and easily managed in our e-Access records management portal, you’ll quickly appreciate the benefits of GRM storage services – and how far they extend beyond simply freeing up space.
Secure document management services & software
We have the infrastructure and security protocols in place to ensure your records remain safe, accounted for and accessible.
- Over 3 million square feet of offsite document storage space throughout the U.S.
- Climate-controlled facilities and state-of- the-art fire suppression systems.
- 24/7, closed-circuit surveillance and security personnel at every location.
- E-access customer portal allows for easy access to all assets under management and a host of other functionality such as ordering scanning of documents and paying of invoices.
- Precisionplus document tracking system allows for quick document management and record retrieval through unique barcodes.
- Secure cloud storage for all of your digital assets.
GRM Document Management Services & Superior Customer Support
Whether you just need to retrieve a few files or have unique, more complex document management service needs, we handle all customer requests quickly and professionally.
- Dedicated Customer Service team and reps assigned locally to every account.
- Next day, same day or near-immediate digital delivery of any of your physical records.
- eAccess Customer Portal available to every customer used to view and manage all assets.
Reduce Storage Risks With Our Document Management Services
Our goal is to maximize your information as an asset and minimize it as a liability.
- Store your records with us and lower the chance of damaging, misplacing or destroying your critical business documents.
- Request document scanning to digitize your records and back them up in cloud storage.
- Ensure digital copies are accessible throughout your business processes.
- Prevent legal-related costs, fines and penalties stemming from breaches in confidentiality or non-compliance with new industry regulations.
Certified Document Destruction
Document retention policies, management of them and certified destruction are all critical components of our document management services.
- We’ll manage your document retention policies and let you know when it’s safe to dispose of stored inventory.
- Record destruction takes place with our strict oversight typically within 48 hours of a pick-up or a shredding request.
- We can securely purge digital information found in a variety of devices such as hard drives, data tapes, CDs, microfilm and much more.
- We are SOC 2 certified in all of our destruction processes, and an affiliate of the NAID (National Association of Information Destruction).
Watch to learn about our document management system
GRM’s document management system is built with features like ICR, OCR, data capture, and workflow automation software to make data extraction, document creation, editing, and sharing a breeze.
Get In Touch
You can reach out to us by phone at 888.907.9687, or fill out the form below