GRM Information Management Services (www.grmdocumentmanagement.com) is now hiring an experienced sales executives for our Jersey City NJ office. The primary responsibility is to maximize the sales of our services in NYC area to new customers and prospects. These services include: Document Storage , Data Storage, Pathology Storage and Shredding Services . Other key responsibilities include:
- Lead generation and prospecting activities for new logo accounts and to maintain a required pipeline of prospect accounts
- Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable opportunities
- Effectively articulate the GRM value proposition to multiple organizational levels
- Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company
- Participation in professional organizations (sales, marketing, industry associations)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience selling document storage and electronic document management solutions.
- A strong hunter mentality — the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities
- Driven to succeed and excel, with a passion and enthusiasm for the business
- Excels in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with constant change
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Exceptional work ethic
- Independent thinker
- Technical awareness — can confidently converse with C-level contacts
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven record of exceeding quota in previous positions
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive account sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
GRM Information Management Services is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company continues to demonstrate technological leadership by bringing proprietary innovation and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, digital/electronic document management, data protection and certified destruction clients. Fully integrated products and services include: eAccess remote inventory control, the Cloud-based Online Record Center, business process workflow automation, a blended paper to digital solution. GRM’s full service capabilities are available in major markets throughout the U.S., including Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.